Old 27-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Ray

When I live in England as a kid, I rode 3 or 4 hours daily for the 4 months
before school began, and then most weekends. Used to do jumping
competitions and everything. Then when we moved to DC, I mucked out stalls
at the Rock Creek park stables for riding time, later - after my level of
proficiency was known - took out tourists on riding tours of the park.

As of yesterday, I took up riding yet again, but this time it's motorcycle.

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:25:26 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

See what we learn? I never knew you had horses, Sue! Is there a picture
somewhere?

Diana

Only 1/2 ownership in a 6 year old that had never been trained.
We are training him this summer - when it is not too hot. I have
loved them forever and used to own a registered Qtr horse. Only
on my hard drive.

SuE