Old 27-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Scott L. Hadley

"Kay" wrote in message

I suggest you either see for yourself, or take your views from someone
who has been here for more than 'a couple of weeks'.
--
Kay

Thanks. I think I remember you from my earlier (late 90's) browsing this ng,
and I know that you are indeed someone who's been there for more than a
couple of weeks! Our previous two weeks there were just about the best of my
life; visited more gardens and antiquities than I ever imagined existed,
and I can hardly wait to do it again, this time with our son. A few
favourite places will need revisiting, and then we'll expand into new
territory, farther north and east. Gardens and native British vegetation are
first with me, but of course there's so much else, mile for mile, a rich
island indeed.

Scott