Old 23-11-2002, 08:38 PM
Pam Moore

Default Acidanthera Murielae

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:39:09 +0000 (UTC), "papa"
(remove nospam to reply) wrote:

I planted some of these in the spring/early summer and instructions were to
lift before the frosts which I have done by transplanting them into pots.
Should I just leave them in the pots in the garage (unwatered?) or should I
cut back the foliage remove from the soil and store dry in paper bags in a
dark place? (as with dahlias)

I've done both ways successfully, leaving the leaves to get thoroughly
dry before cutting off. Having grown them in pots I just move the
pots to garage.
What I need is advice as to why mine don't flower. They make lots of
leaves but I only had one flower stem this year.
Cheers
Pam

Bristol