Old 27-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Harold Walker

"Scott L. Hadley" wrote in message

"Kay" wrote in message

I suggest you either see for yourself, or take your views from someone
who has been here for more than 'a couple of weeks'.
--
Kay

Thanks. I think I remember you from my earlier (late 90's) browsing this
ng, and I know that you are indeed someone who's been there for more than
a couple of weeks! Our previous two weeks there were just about the best
of my life; visited more gardens and antiquities than I ever imagined
existed, and I can hardly wait to do it again, this time with our son. A
few favourite places will need revisiting, and then we'll expand into new
territory, farther north and east. Gardens and native British vegetation
are first with me, but of course there's so much else, mile for mile, a
rich island indeed.

Scott

The landscape remains as beautiful as ever....in my personal opinion one of
the finest of places to visit....my first message was decrying only a small
segment of a beautiful country.....back in the forties the allotments I
looked at a few weeks ago were a paradise unto themselves....not so any
more...a disgrace to the gardening world....as just said, a small
segement.....H