Old 28-07-2005, 01:02 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
. com...
Greetings!

We really are still here, ready to talk about all things pond-related, no
matter what it looks like sometimes!

The big news in my area is HEAT!!!! Let's hear suggestions for keeping
the ponds & fish cool -- not to mention keeping *our* cool here in
rec.ponds, please.

Anne

I covered over all but my largest pond with white sheets and old curtains.
The lace let too much sun through so I used a solid but thin curtain
instead. The water still became very warm (90s) and a few young koi died.
It just rained here but the temp' didn't drop much. The humidity is around
100%. It's awful.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Make sure of which Reel McKoi you're replying to - the TROLL from