Old 27-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Harold Walker

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 27/7/05 5:47 pm, in article , "Harold
Walker" wrote:

I don't know what your interest is in trying to show this country as some
kind of hand-to-mouth world, composed almost entirely of impoverished
stay-at-homes but your arguments are not exactly compelling and your
information seems to be rooted in the 1920s or 30s

Just for the hec of it did a bit of a research into the poverty level over
their...phasebase reports it as being 17 percent or roughly 10
million......certainly not the 20's or 30's as you infer.....when
researching I take off my rose tinted glasses...H