Old 27-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Sacha

On 27/7/05 11:14 pm, in article , "Harold
Walker" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 27/7/05 10:20 pm, in article
,
"Harold
Walker" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 27/7/05 5:47 pm, in article
,
"Harold
Walker" wrote:

I don't know what your interest is in trying to show this country as
some
kind of hand-to-mouth world, composed almost entirely of impoverished
stay-at-homes but your arguments are not exactly compelling and your
information seems to be rooted in the 1920s or 30s

Just for the hec of it did a bit of a research into the poverty level
over
their...phasebase reports it as being 17 percent or roughly 10
million......certainly not the 20's or 30's as you infer.....when
researching I take off my rose tinted glasses...H

I think you just enjoy being awkward, really. I spoke of the era of the
1920s or 1930s. Not much point in continuing this, is there?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Suspect Mike could have a good answer for you.....me being awkward....nea
lass...much of this has been the result of gals like you wearing rose
colored glasses and not looking at reliality...but do agree there is little
point in going on any further.....ta ta

Aha. I wondered how long it would take you to get to mentioning Mike Crowe.
Thanks so much for proving my own suspicions to myself.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk