Old 28-07-2005, 10:14 AM
JB

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:04:29 +0100, Chris French and Helen Johnson
wrote:

and what sort of netting, wire, elctric fence, razor wire whatever
will keep the squirrels off the bird feeders!

We had plenty of squirrels in our last garden, plastic feeders were no
good, but there are plenty of feeders around that are pretty squirrel
proof

So far we have found only one design that effectively keeps the
squirrels out but that is such a heavyweight design that it is too
ugly to keep near to the house and, more significantly, keeps half the
birds out.