Old 28-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Sue Begg

In message , Kay
writes
In article , Sue Begg
writes
Is it worth mentioning the fact that the US is so vast that they don't
need to
go abroad. They can get to visit almost any type of climate they wish

I must admit that when I have travelled, it has been to experience a
different culture and way of life rather than to seek a different
climate.

I'm with you there. I have never been able to understand people who
spend large amounts of money to sunbathe, get drunk and eat a big Mac or
fish and chips.

But each to their own it is their money they are spending. From the
popularity of such holidays it would seem a large percentage of the
population desire them. As long as they don't make it compulsory :-)

In Peru last year I even tried roast guinea pig - it's actually rather
nice
--
Sue
Remove the puppies to reply