Old 28-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

the majority of the UK residents (English + permanent interlopers)
see very
little of the UK in a year...they just do not have the money....perhaps
someone like you might have the 'lolly' to roam around but there are many
that do not live in such luxury and scrape from hand to mouth each
week....no different in this country......over a lifetime I suspect
I might
have seen more of England than you have me love....a roaming on foot thru
the lake districts on one trip of a month...riding a bicycle from the
Portsmouth area to Plymouth and then via a winding route to York on
another
one of my trips over yonder.....that is just for a start..
over a lifetime I suspect I might
have seen more of England than you have me love....

Since you know absolutely nothing about my lifetime, that's just
another example of you not having a clue what you're on about.

Janet.

..........Me thinks otherwise.....I may have left England a number of years
ago but have remained a reader of your newspapers over the years and now
that Drudge Report so conveniently allows me to read the London Times, the
Telegraph and the Guardian each morning I do think I have a clue as to what
is going on in England...

But not what I am doing. Since my activities and travels are not
national news, you won't have gleaned any press information to support
your claim that you have travelled more widely in England or seen more
of it than I have.

I have restored your post, to remind you what your hot air boast was about.

Janet