Old 24-11-2002, 05:32 PM
Paul England

Default Orietals ?

No, this isn't a crossposting from one of the steamier n.g.'s - there are in
fact 2 oriental queries and help with iether would be appreciated.
Q1. Sowed seeds for oriental poppies (mixed perennial) and transferrred
plants out in June. The mild weather on the south coast has forced a dozen
or so to come into bud. Should I dead-head before they open ?
Q2. Choy Sum stir-fry veg. We would like to grow these for next year, but
not available for sale in Marshalls' or Chilern seeds catalogues. Has anyone
had any experience growing these, or know where I can get seeds?
Thanks in anticipation. Regards...............Paul.