Old 28-07-2005, 10:45 PM
bailey

Tiny Human Ferret wrote:
Travis wrote:

Tiny Human Ferret wrote:

Vox Humana wrote:
"Warren" wrote in message
Bringing the retaining wall into this shows
that you guys live in gated communities or
similar lala lands. You'd fear to come into
this part of town. Your standards are
irrelevant.
That's an awfully prejudicial remark.
It always comes down to this. I'm surprised that the thread
lasted this long without personal insults or the inclusion of the
term "Mc Mansion."
But looking at the photo at
http://cpacker.org/a3.jpg I would have
to say that it does look about half reverted to the wild. Then
again, I'm pretty old-school northern-euro in my aesthetics of a
"well kept yard".

http://www.earthops.net/now/now-west.jpg (realtime) would give you
an ideal of the general aesthetic in my own neighborhood.

Your picture is so low quality that it doesn't show much of anything.

It's a webcam.

And you were VERY polite to leave off the Homer-level "Doh" on your
response.

Really.

Classy move.

--