Old 28-07-2005, 10:27 PM
Sacha

On 28/7/05 14:16, in article ,
"martin" wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:01:22 +0100, Sue Begg
wrote:

I'm with you there. I have never been able to understand people who
spend large amounts of money to sunbathe, get drunk and eat a big Mac or
fish and chips.

But each to their own it is their money they are spending. From the
popularity of such holidays it would seem a large percentage of the
population desire them. As long as they don't make it compulsory :-)

In Peru last year I even tried roast guinea pig - it's actually rather
nice

I've never understood people who spend large amounts of money going
all the way to Peru, when you can roast guinea pig in your back garden
in the cold & pouring rain in a biting northerly gale at home for far
less. :-)

Rusty will be along with a recipe in a minute.

Yes but those home-grown ones won't be Lottery funded.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)