Old 29-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Victor Martinez

Linda wrote:
Moss garden with Japanese Maples??? ;-) I knew that would happen!
Everybody thinks Oregon is GREEN. Only 1/2 is green, the western half.

Hey! Don't mess with my fantasies of a better life up north!!!

what did I find out?? Green, green, green, some mesquite trees and oaks
(what a surprise), rolling hills... Been here 3 weeks and we've had
thunder, lightening and rain several times.

It's been rainy allright, usually we're pretty brown this time of year.
There's still august though, and september. Cooling doesn't really start
until late october.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he