Old 29-07-2005, 10:33 AM
JB

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:14:07 +0100, chris French
wrote:

You seem to be talking about something different.

The Defender one I was talking about was one like this:

http://www.birdfood.co.uk/dev/shop/p...D=10&sub=11&pI
D=722

But I guess you were talking about the mesh peanut feeders.

They used to have a go at the mesh peanut feeder but never made much
impact, the size of the mesh was probably to small for them to be able
to bend it out of the way eough to be a able to make a significant
impact on the peanuts inside.

Yes I was talking about the peanut feeders. We do not seem to have too
much of a problem with the seed feeders and a google on defender CJ
Wildfoods turned up a list which included a defender peanut feeder -
hence I thought that was what you had referred to. Oh well the next
step is for my OH to get out the .22, I think this squirrel has had
its chances!