Old 29-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Sacha

On 29/7/05 10:33, in article , "Sue Begg"
wrote:

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from Sue Begg contains these words:

It was a lifetime's ambition to see Macchu Pichu and we went last year
for our honeymoon. First and probably only time abroad as I have no
interest in standard sun, sea, resort type holidays.

Well, having discovered that it's possible to travel abroad for more
interesting pursuitss, I can't understand why you never want to do it
again!

Janet

Basically because we can't afford :-(

If it ain't a standard package holiday it costs a lot and that sort of
money is best spent on the garden and steading conversion at the moment.

African safari or Cambodia would be great if the lottery decides to be
kind to me :-)

Not Greece and the Greek islands? Turkey? Wonderful places, packed with
fascination, IMO.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk