Old 29-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Cindy

"Linda" wrote in message ...
Thanks, lady! Montana to Houston? Oregon to San Antonio? Is everybody
"going south"?

I have never heard of the books you mentioned. Up until I stopped
working this May, seems like all I ever did was work, eat, and sleep.
My yardwork suffered along with my health. What I had done was: I came
to have an extra copy of the Sunset Western Gardening book, so I bought
3 gigantic notebooks at an office supply store and completely dismantled
the book, put each page in one of those clear sheet protectors, and
reassembled same in the notebooks. Then I started cutting out pictures
of flowers and plants and slipping Them into more clear sheet protectors
and put that page where it belonged with the listing. Have done that
for a number of years, so I have a text entry and photos of tons of
plants. The whole project makes a wonderful reference setup....which is
good, because my memory isn't so hot any more!!

Linda,
I moved south for a man - my husband, who I met on Compuserve 10 years ago. How about you?
That sounds like a good idea. I have a rather large, messy pile of pages I've torn out of magazines for years. Need to do something with them.

Cindy