Old 29-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Harold Walker

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these
words:

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
[...]
[about rhubarb]
leaves. Then, quietly sneaking past the EC Police, you use the
leaf-juice to destroy aphids.

Info, please. I didn't know about this. Is it actually flat-out
verboten under all circumstances, or only commercially, or something?
(So many of these shock-hooorah-up-yours-delors deals seem to turn
out to be quite reasonable when you look at them at a safe distance
from the Daily Mail!)

It's not a tested (by them) insecticide, making it verboten - as was
soap, until the suds began to fly. They can come and watch me at it as
far as I'm concerned.

Gits.
--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

simpleton's question....what method to extract the juice?...H