Old 30-07-2005, 03:45 AM
Doug Kanter

"Bert Byfield" wrote in message
7...
I have a pair of squirrels living nearby in a large tree. They've
pillaged through my Avocado trees, Macadamia Nut Tree, and my Olive
tree, leaving a trail of broken nut shells all over the place. This
is a daily remninder that I am not in control of my yard. Is there a
way to get rid of them?

I have only 10 more macadamia nuts left and they're not even ripe
yet, I want to be able to try at least just one when they ripen.
HELP!!

1) Offer them an alternate and better food source -- a feeder full of
peanuts/corn.
2) Try to trap them.
3) Chainsaw your trees.
4) Buy a 12-gauge shotgun.
Patrick

Get a cat(s) and give them a way to stalk invisibly into the squirrel
zone.

If a cat tangles with a squirrel once, it usually won't do it again.