Old 30-07-2005, 08:25 AM
Mike

Now grip the reader's attention with 300 words and a picture on each.

My regards for the press in general is that it is 'gutter' journalism and
people on this newsgroup are well aware of who in my opinion goes into the
gutter.

However, we are talking of gutter press postings being added to this
newsgroup.

It would appear we have found another person to join the occupants of the
gutter.

Just for anyone's interest, one hell of a lot of people have re-booked for
the 2006 World Cruise. I know this because I am already talking to some of
them on a newsgroup I subscribe to. There was quite a discussion on Aurora
after her first cruise immediately after all the press and TV coverage and
one of the subscribers contacted the press and asked if they were going to
report on the recent successful Aurora Cruise, "If it went well we are not
interested" Yes the gutter press will only look for the bad news as I said
after Barrowcloth's posting. Perhaps she worked in the press once and has
been indoctrinated in their ways.

Mike