Old 30-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Jim Lewis

Haslam's Bookstore in St. Petersburg, FL has a slip-covered,
signed 1st ed of vol 1 for (If I Remember Correctly) $85.
It has the same info as my UNsigned copy, so I've been
passing on it -- as has everyone else; it has been there
more than a year now.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

Alan Walker wrote:
Alejandro: That would probably be one of the blue clothbound
hardcover books with a slip cover. The price seems high to me,
but they have been rather scarce for years.
Alan Walker