Old 30-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Red

In San Antonio and interested in gardening you might want to check out

http://www.gardeningvolunteers.org/
"Linda" wrote in message ...
Re "why" me? Health issues. Daughter is an officer in Air Force, has
been stationed here and loves it, so I figured "Why the heck not?" So
here I am...daughter just started a course in Detroit for Air Force,
following which she will be back in San Antonio for 2 weeks, then is
being stationed in Utah !!....but I'm staying put here ;-) I have been
here 3 weeks, but MY THINGS HAVE NOT ARRIVED YET and I am furious. It
is not like in the movies showing that when you pull up at your new home
the moving van arrives later that day...nah...they have my stuff
somewhere in Oregon and being the money-grubbing folks that they are,
they are waiting until they have more stuff to come this direction!! Do
you believe it? Nope, your stuff is not the only stuff in a moving van.
They wait till they can cram it full before heading your direction.
That also means there are plenty of opportunities for your stuff to get
left off somewhere else with other peoples' boxes...yeah, I sound
bitter, I know...;-)