Old 30-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

In a message dated 7/30/2005 1:47:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

The Nitrogen included in their products does not come from Urea.

Urea is produced commercially by the dehydration of ammonium carbamate
(NH2COONH4) at elevated temperature and pressure. Ammonium carbamate is obtained by
direct reaction of ammonia with carbon dioxide. These reactions are normally
carried out simultaneously in a high pressure reactor.

http://www.extension.umn.edu/distrib...ms/DC0636.html

All the elements they list from Phosphorus to Zinc are at measurable
amounts, where others listed are not as complete.
I understand the importance of trace elements. I watched a JPN slowly turn
yellow when I used a fert that did not include them, then back to green when
I used a fert that did. They're obviously important, but do plants really
need obscure amounts of Boron, Chlorine, Cobalt and Moly ?

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/MG091

From my alma mater, THE University of Florida.

Hail the Orange and Blue Go Gators
Billy on the Florida Space Coast