Old 30-07-2005, 03:33 PM
K Barrett

Thre are more than 7 awards on each. Sorry, but time constraints prevent me
from researching them further for you. I assume the AOS disk is still
available on teh AOS web page or through the AOS bookstore, but to tell you
the truth most people use Wildcatt. The only thing the AOS disk had over
Wildcatt was that the AOS disk had all the old RA awards. and sometimes they
were more easily searched for certain things. (Which most regular people
wouldn't ever need)

wrote in message
oups.com...

K Barrett wrote:
wrote:
Does anyone have photos of awarded Paph Honey or Helvetia. Did the AOS
ever offer the awards quarterly on a searchable disk?

Sorry, no pics of Honey or Helvetia. The AOS did make an award disk but
no pics on that either.

K Barrett

I wonder if there have been any of these awarded? I can't believe that
there in all these years none have been awarded. The reason I wanted to
know is I have a few coming into bloom and wanted to make some kind of
comparasion.

Is the award disk still available from the AOS?