Old 30-07-2005, 06:17 PM
Pam Moore

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 16:58:47 GMT, Pam Moore
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 17:20:48 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:

/homebrewed garden sprays/

I think you'll find that you are not permitted to use it in your
garden for that purpose.

Blimey! I'd love to read the relevant regs (or maybe I wouldn't!):
have you got a link handy?

No - it was widely aired on GQT three or four years ago, and AFAIK
hasn't either been dumped or used.

I think what they said was that they could not recommend it for use
but what you did in your own garden was entirely up to you! (and that
applies to a lot of things!)

Pam in Bristol

No Harry, I am not that old, but I am older than GQT which someone
mentioned in connection with rhubarb brew!
I made rhubarb wine once, but never used a brew on plants, and
certainly never thought of distilling it. Must try it!

Pam in Bristol