Old 30-07-2005, 07:21 PM
WaltA

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:09:42 -0400, "Harold Walker"
wrote:
"WaltA" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 00:04:23 +0100, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:
bad enough that they sell
people shredders,
Mike.

Really ! ? Where can I get one, there are some people here that I
would like to shred !

For instance

Ummm, I think you need to sign up to my newsletter for that,,,
for which ther will be a small charge ,,

For starters : All those who think that pedantic insecticide pedants
live in "That Commision" or in "Our Queen's agencies", ( oh and that
aint the other queens and their agents that some shreddable people are
talking about), I think there are more pettyfogging pedants on usenet,
mesel,, dare I suggest some even in this newsgroup ? Perish the
thought.

For secconds : all those who can not expend the effort to trim quoted
text,,,, oh no not that old sawfly !
Or if they cant expend the effort to save us from scrolling to the
bottom of the post to see an idiotic one-liner, at least put the one
line at the top ,,, oh, why do I bother ,,, ?