Old 30-07-2005, 11:26 PM
Warren

Robert wrote:
Well, I spent some time at Home Depot, but I was unable to find any 3-way
right-angle connectors (which I found a bit odd.)

There's PVC conduit/piping/tubing in both the plumbing and electrical
departments. The 1/4" and 1/2" in each department is a little different
based on codes for those uses, but if you're just using it to make a frame
for something, you can interchange the parts. (Some may be gray and others
white, but that may not be a problem for you.)

In addition to finding a different collection of joints and connectors in
each department, you'll also notice the long segments cost differently, and
may come with bulb or without bulbs at one end to eliminate connectors.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Have an outdoor project? Get a Black & Decker power tool::
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blackanddecker/