Old 26-11-2002, 05:49 AM
sacha

Default Lawn rejuvenation.

in article , Craig at
wrote on 25/11/02 10:57 pm:

Here in Ohio, we have all the seasons and it appears to me that the UK
might or might not have snow. Here the winters seem warmer with less
snow. I rather like that though. g

Enjoy watching Ground Force to see the different plants and gardens
ideas.

Thanks to all who have replied.

I think the broad leaved grass that's popular in warmer parts of the States
is called 'Bermuda grass'? I don't recall seeing that grown over here.
We were recently in Hawai'i which has all but two of the weather zones,
apparently, so we're not the only ones that can lay claim to variable
weather! In fact there are as many zones in Hawai'i as exist along the
entire coast stretching from Alaska to Costa Rica. Here in the SW of
England, the climate is mild and damp, frosts of any seriousness are rare
and if we do get snow, it very rarely lasts for long or arrives very often.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk