Old 31-07-2005, 02:51 AM
RichToyBox

What kind and size of filter do you have on the pond? Your question about
recommended size of pump makes me think that there may not be sufficient
filtration. How often, and what size water changes do you perform. Algae
love phosphates, and nitrogen, whether ammonia, nitrites or nitrates. Small
water changes can improve water quality by dilution of these, but large
water changes cause more algae.
--
RichToyBox

"moe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't know much about uv sterilizers just everyone is trying to talk
me into investing into one. What size pump do you recommend Rich? I'm
like you on the chemicals I don't like to use them.