Old 30-07-2005, 09:47 PM
Mike Lyle

choco wrote:
Thanks for your wonderfully helpful suggestions. I'm sure there

must
be other groups online that would be a little more welcoming and

less
sarcastic.
Yes I will try them. No I wont be recommending this group.
**** your potatoes I only asked a civil bloody question!

That's fine: you actually got perfectly civil bloody answers. Since
you're almost certainly reading this, note that you've got a lot to
learn about pure and applied sarcasm. I don't like pumpkins, or their
economic return in cool temperate latitudes: that's why we grow
potatoes, even turnips. I wonder if you'd mind shutting the door on
your way out.

--
Mike.