Old 31-07-2005, 03:45 AM
B & J

"G Henslee" wrote in message

If a cat tangles with a squirrel once, it usually won't do it again.

Our neighbors have two four pound Yorkshire Terriers that consider any
squirrel coming into their fenced back yard an invaders. The other day I was
outside and heard a ruckus in their yard, including a bit of barking. When I
walked over, the Yorkies were playing tug of war with a squirrel. Finally
the stronger of the two pulled it away from the weaker and went trotting up
to the back door, dropped the squirrel, and started barking. You wouldn't
believe the ecstacy they went into when they received some praise from their
owner. ;-0

JPS