Old 31-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Alan Holmes

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 09:46:51 +0200, "JennyC"
wrote:

I love Carol Klein. She's my sort of plant person :~)

I especially like the multi coloured jacket she has been wearing to all
the
shows this summer. I now find myself waiting expectantly for her to pop up
in it
in every gardeners World prog......and low and behold in the special on
scent,
there she was wearing it again !!

It's so nice that she does not feel the need to be a fashion statement and
THE
jacket is so nice that I've mailed the Beeb to ask where she got it from
:~))

Jenny, I agree with you. That "fragrant" programme was excellent and
she presented it so well. Can't really make any comparison with
Charlie Dymock. I know who I'd rather watch and listen to!

I could spend hours watching Charlie Dymock!(:-)

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Pam in Bristol