Old 31-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Steveo

"JD" wrote:
I had crabgrass in parts of my lawn in Cincinnati Ohio and sprayed it
with a crabgrass killer. Apparently the mixture was too strong, and I
killed the grass in a couple of days. The killed grass is in an
irregular pattern, and is on approximately 1/6 of my reasonably large
lawn. Does anybody have any ideas as to what would be the best way to
replace the killed grass? If I use a premixed bag of seed and
fertilizer or if I buy sod, I will have to do some pretty awkward
tilling. I am hoping that there is some sort of work-around, but I
doubt that it exists.

Also, because a good portion of the killed grass is in narrow
swaths about one or two feet wide, I am wondering whether it is
possible that any of the grass will come back if I water it. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JD

I's wait a few weeks and then slice seed it.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/