Old 31-07-2005, 06:08 PM
DC

The main reason I'm not considering a Veggie filter is that I simply
don't have the room. I'll have to post a link to a couple of pictures
of the pond and related destru... construction.

I have serious questions about whether I'll even have room for the
70Gal Skippy (thanks for that recommendation RH and for BestNest...
good site I hadn't found). This is why I've been leaning towards
something along the Aqua Ultima II 1000 or 2000 (a little pricey but a
great formfactor) or the Cal Pump Torpedo Plus 2000 (probably more
maintenance, but need to get some user feedback.)

The other factor that I haven't mentioned previously is time. I've got
about 2 weeks. (Part of a larger, interdependent plan.)