Old 31-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Reel Mckoi

"moe" wrote in message
ups.com...
I may have one in my storage shed will look and see this afternoon
after the sun gets off and send you a photo. If that is it ....I sure
don't mind sticking it in the mail.

===========================
I would really appreciate that. :-) The pump is the Tetra Typhoon No.
16685 . However I don't have a PO box where it can be sent. The Police
recommended I not give any personal information to anyone online due to the
threats I received from a poster *here.* I plan to call Tetra tomorrow and
see if I can get this ceramic shaft from them. If not then I can check out
an Auto Supply store. What would these shaft pins be used for in a car - do
you know? It was awfully small. My curiosity has the best of me. :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Make sure of which Reel McKoi you're replying to - the TROLL from