Old 31-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Reel Mckoi

"moe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I had a simular problem with a stalker online. I ended up having to
shut down everything, getting a new email addy, new site all of it.
I've seen those pins in auto stores. Wonder if it has anything to do
with a drive shaft?

===============================
Changing my ISP (for an unlimited service) was the best move I made since he
can't use my identity and e-mail address to post or sign me up on porn sites
and sex/lesbian NGs anymore, nor can he bomb my new ISP with bogus
complaints using numerous sock-puppets with free disposable e-mail accounts,
or send me threatening e-mail complete with viruses.

You saw the ceramic pins? The other poster had a website for me to check
out but they were not the ceramic pins used by Tetra. A metal pin would
probably work but they didn't look thin enough. The length is also hard to
figure since the ends of the Tetra pin sit firmly in depressions at each end
to hold it stable.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...