Old 31-07-2005, 09:05 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I'll do same. You don't attack my opinion/position, I won't attack yours.
How's that? ~ jan

Why you think I am attacking you is a mystery, indeed. I don't think I
have, and that was never my intent. George

True, it is apparent (if one goes back and reads this thread) we're just
having a discussion here... where we're not in agreement.

You have tossed in a few minor put downs, not directed at me per se, but
the other KHA in my club (must not have done the Nitrate test right) or the
KHA teachers (must work for the water company). LOL!

Even the most experience in this hobby who are involved with the KHA
program, AKCA and/or KOI USA will agree that much has changed in how we do
ponding in just the last 5-10 years. I was sort of hoping you'd read some
of the info. I don't expect you to just fall over and believe me.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" doesn't exclude maintenance. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~