Old 31-07-2005, 08:14 PM
WaltA

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 01:28:13 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
WaltA:
Or are you still trying to work out what "lugubroious" means ?

It's a rich vein of wormy mud on the foreshore, isn't it?

Ah, do I discern a follower of the ways of the humble lugworm ?

Note to Harold:- you were so quick to follow up with "for instance"
to my first post that I thought that you must be hovering over your
kb. However, when there was a bit of a delay (quite probably due to
the vagaries of the internet), I took the opportunity for a 'quick
quip' !
I meant no disrespect to your googling skills to find out what
lugubrious meant,
honest ! :-)) hehee.