Old 31-07-2005, 11:31 PM
TomKan

Default watering plants on/near deck attract bugs????

My wife doesn't want me to water the plants on or near the deck in the
evening.
She said that this attracts bugs. Now I'm not talking about standing
water being a breeding groom for mosquitos. I'm talking about just
watering the potted plants on the deck and in the yard around the deck.
I say no, that watering the plants doesn't attract bugs. I told her
that her damn dog leaves land mines in the back yard that attracts
flies.
Seriously, she told me that she KNOWS this watering attracts them but
she can't tell me her source for this info.
What's the truth ?