Old 26-11-2002, 08:24 PM
Vera Gade

Default Home again!

In article , cormaic
wrote:

'Twas Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:01:11 +0000, when sacha
enriched all our lives with these worthy
thoughts:

WOT?! No special medal for returning to share it with you? ;-))
I must say, there are moments when I wonder why everyone doesn't move to
California or Hawaii and then I remember earthquakes..........we felt a
couple of tremors and statisticians say they're overdue for a biggie.

Wot? Even bigger than the recent earth convulsions beneath
Manchester??

--
cormaic URG faqs/webring - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/
Culcheth Garden - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/garden/

cormaic CAN BE FOUND AT borlochshall.co.uk

Perhaps you, Cormaic, knows Karen's recent hospital-address?
Can't get through with my E-mail to UK for the time being.
Yours Vera

--
VERA GADE NORRKOPING
VERA @GADE.SE