Old 31-07-2005, 11:23 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I guess I still prefer the open-the-drain method of cleaning out the
muck.

Absolutely! If one can plumb it, that is a far, far better way to go.

My sister, who just put in a series of ponds (11,000 gallons her estimate)
thought she was going to use my filter configuration. I said no way, when
you've got the dough to go absolute low maintenance, spend it. None of us
is getting any younger. I took her out to a similar pond set up like she
wanted to do and the ponder demonstrated cleaning the vortex pre-filter.
Yuppers, they were sold.

I'm heading down there (UT from WA) week from Monday, and I am "EXCITED" to
say the least. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~