Old 01-08-2005, 12:54 AM
George

"DC" wrote in message
oups.com...
First off, G, there is a problem with your website. Try viewing it
from something other than your server (or develpment machine) and
you'll discover that there is a javascript call to a page that points
to 127.0.0.1 which is the internal loopback address of a PC. (So no
matter who visits it, it tries to look up pages on THEIR machine
instead of yours.)

Offending code: "script language='javascript'
src='http://127.0.0.1:1025/js.cgi?pcaw&r=9514'/script"

Cheers,

DC

Hmmm. I don't know how that got in there. Others have used the web site
with no problems at all. I'll have to investigate this and get back to
you. Thanks for pointing it out.