Old 31-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Harold Walker

"WaltA" wrote in message
?

Note to Harold:- you were so quick to follow up with "for instance"
to my first post that I thought that you must be hovering over your
kb. However, when there was a bit of a delay (quite probably due to
the vagaries of the internet), I took the opportunity for a 'quick
quip' !
I meant no disrespect to your googling skills to find out what
lugubrious meant,
honest ! :-)) hehee.

With a skin as thick as mine disrespect or no would all be received the
same....in the marketing end of the business my ears and eyes became
immune.....fear not as to my googling skills....I waste not my effort on
such things when I have my very trusty 9th. edition of the Concise Oxford
dictionary within easy reach of my playful fingers.....I hove not over this
####### but it is conveniently located next to the door leading to the
garden and when I come in for a cuppa I take a peak at the screen........H