Old 01-08-2005, 05:03 AM
BarrenSands

"Charles" wrote in message
nk.net...
Well my problem is now that our large dog has died, the neighborhood cats
have taken a likening to my yard. Always coming up in it now crapping on

the
lawn, digging in my trash, peeing on my alloy rims, sliding down my hoods,
and just generally having fun ****ing me off. Have tried some stuff from
Petstore that claimed they wouldn't go near it, but that didn't work. They
are starting to get out of control now. They used to run when I would make
noises are charge at them. Now I charged at one and it just sat there
looking at me. I nailed his furry a*! with a can and he took off. Animal
control won't do anything but put out trap in my yard and make me sign a
paper saying that I take full responsibility for anything that happens to
the cats. HELP!!!!!

Replace the dog