Old 01-08-2005, 05:24 AM
Carol

Here's one; see below (switching to bottom-posting).

wrote:

Unfortunately no. If I find one or if someone identifies one for me I will
post it in this group.

"I R Baboon" wrote in message

did you ever find a site like this? if so, can you share?
wrote in message news:G%fEe.43$3p2.4@trndny04...

Anyone know of a good online source for landscape plant selection? I

have

to believe there's a site somewhere where you can enter your zone and

then

some other attributes of the plants you're after (full sun, growth rate,
mature size, etc.) and it would list plants that fit the criteria.

Here's one for the Upper Midwest, hardiness zones 3, 4, & 5:
http://www.midwestlandscapeplants.org/index.cfm

Carol