Old 01-08-2005, 03:52 AM
Carl Beyer

I have a small pond with limited surroundings. I wanted to build a
veggie filter but that did not pan out.I use a skippy filter system that
works like a charm. There are some great ideas on how to plumb a bottom
sucking system if you do NOT put the pump in the water.

But, I also made a Fluidized Bed sand filter that then feeds a UV
filter... It runs 24/7.

I also have plants in the pond.

I am way over-stocked, and the pond is small, so I clean the skippy a
lot. The Fluidized I built by myself (also built the skippy as well)
Maybe 150 to 200 for the whole system (without pump).

Carl

http://www.cobaltbluefilms.com