Old 01-08-2005, 05:37 AM
Reel McKoi

"moe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Here's the culprit
http://usandmoe.com/gallery/Pond/pond

Hubby informed me this morning he wouldn't be satisfied until he got
the UV/ Bio filtration system. We always had those preformed MacCourt
ponds and this is our first stab at the real thing. I'm so frustrated
with the amount of money we have spent to get this as a result that I
am "about ready to fill it in." On the other hand I really want a pond
so there has got to be some fisable way to make this dang thing work.
My landscaping is out of whack due to the extreme heat in the south.

It doesn't look like the water fall falls into the pond??!?!?! Is there a
separate pump and filter for the lower, larger pond? The water looks very
still. You also need a lot more plants to compete for the nutrients in the
water.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...