Old 01-08-2005, 12:37 PM

A rec.pond Regular known as Reel Mckoi aka Cracklin known as Carol
Witkowki email has invaded the
alt.religion.jehovahs-witn NG with her hatred of them and all
Christians in general. She then made a sladerous comment that a certain
Jabriol raped his daughter at the age of 13 got her pregnant.

At this time Jabriol Snap and returned all her harrasment here. This
alerted thr rec.ponder group regulars That Carol was indeed a fraud,
and not the person everyone thought her to be. Most of her advice on
rec.ponds are not original postings, but cut and past from ponds
websites and blogs. Most rec.ponders have indeed put Carol in thier
kill files, and you will notice, that while she replies amny post as
Reel Mckoi,very few people answer her.

She has now under the persona of Cracklin' and with the use of
remailers been hitting one NG after another to spread lies about
Jabriol. Just do a google search on Jabriol and Cracklin'and you will
see how she invading group after group with the same lies. Jabriol just
return those posting here.

While using filter are great, not everyone knows how to use them, ans
anybody who is interested in the group will download headers or scan
them on google and notice that rec.ponds has more subjects on religion,
abortion, and slanderwars than the subject of ponds, and effectively
drive people away. Carol was told about this, but she really doesn't
care.

Most people here who are on topic are those who know how use thier
filters. However, they can do better if they created a Yahoogroup where
a moderator can effectively remove all post not on topic.
Another suggestion would be to create a moderated News group. like
Talk.ponds or something and have Jan and Maxx and Roy moderate the
group.
This would remove the ReelMckoi fungus from this group forever.

moe wrote:
Since I'm new here can someone elaborate on what is with all the cross
posting and trolls? Did you all have some kind of invasion of idiots on
this forum? I'm still finding my way around here.