Old 01-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Maxx Pollare

A fat Koi named "Jabbers" jumped up from his pond and laid on me the
following lesserwords of wisdom...

"sniped"

See, play by my rules and even you can be seen...

But since you trying to be "infomative", I'll just drop a little
FAQ here myself. No point in "mudling" the waters with half truths.

http://www.dragonfur.ca/fyi/tr/recponds.txt

I prefer solid data myself, and can back up all my obsevations with
links or an archive file (mbox format). I leave it up to each member
of the group do decide for themsevers who the real troll(s) are...

--
Maxx Pollare - Looking for a "less trolled" newsgroup?

* Use Newsproxy: http://www.nfilter.org/download.html *
* With: http://www.dragonfur.ca/nowhere/nfilter.dat.txt *