Old 01-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Tekmanx

Thanks a million! I was soooo tempted to snap a piece off one of those
spikes and put it on the top of my soil. Sooo helpful!

20-20-20 Isn't that stronger than my 6-12-6? I mean I take your word on
getting another solution for fertilizing my plant and I'll also be
looking up that book you mentioned! Liquid/Solid fertilizer?

One more thing, In my sunset bonsai book, it talks about creating your
own soil mix..etc. Should I make my own mix for the repotting that will
take place in...I'm guessing one/two months or should I just use the
ready made mix I showed you before? I've been doing some reading
recently on the types of mixtures. Sunset bonsai seems to be quite
helpful in that area.. at least I think it covers what I need to know,
then again.. I'm a newbie!

Tekmanx
-Zone 25 (Florida/Bahamas)